Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep Digital Marketing Manager
Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our growing team in London.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and Label Director, you will be responsible for growth and development of dance music’s most passionate fan community. You will execute digital marketing campaigns for our releases, streaming playlists and tours with a specific focus on leveraging our social media network to drive results.
– Drafting a weekly content calendar in collaboration with label and management teams
– Write social posts ensuring copy is sharp, erudite and (most of all) fun
– Oversee and update our owned channels including anjunabeats.com and anjunadeep.com
– Community Management. Actively engaging with fans across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and emerging platforms
– Briefing our design team on the creation of shareable graphics, videos, GIFs that comply with our brand style guide and are optimised for specific social platforms
– Moderating conversations on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and emerging platforms
– Writing, sending and optimising a monthly newsletter for both Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep
– Maintaining our Anjunabeats Forum and managing our fan moderators
– Oversee customer relationship management: use Front to delegate or escalate customer feedback to the appropriate team member
– Monitoring our social analytics dashboard, reporting to marketing manager on spikes, trends and opportunities
– Develop release campaign reports for label team with insights and recommendations
– Help Marketing Director create monthly content performance reports that inform our ongoing strategy
– Work with Marketing Director to develop paid media strategies for channel growth, with a focus on building our email lists
– Collaborate with booking agents, label management and artist management on label tour marketing
– Actively monitor our competitors and peers for examples of best practice content creation and social engagement strategies
– Attending live shows and capturing content. Alternatively, briefing other team members, artists and tour manager on best practice for Snapchat and Instagram Stories
Skills & Attributes
– You love dance music. A lot.
– A broad knowledge of the wider digital marketing landscape
– Proven track record managing social ad spend
– Success in a similar position within the entertainment or media industry
– Calm, attentive and able to delegate
– A presence across major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube etc)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject ‘Digital Marketing Manager’, with a cover letter and CV. Salary dependent upon experience.