Mog trumpets 264% user-boost after Facebook integration
US streaming music service Mog has been boasting about its growth following its integration of Facebook's new open graph features. The company says its monthly average users topped 160,000 in October, up 264% month-on-month...
November 2, 2011
Music Ally Report : Discovery Channels
- Nokia and Pure Digital's newly announced digital music services - Feature: live music streaming - Music recommendation - Market profile: Canada - Comment: Kim De Ruiter, Noise Inc Plus all the usual start-ups, deals...
October 27, 2011
Music Ally Report : Never Mind the Artists?
- Royalty payouts from streaming music services - Q&A with Anthony Volodkin, Hype Machine - Market profile: Brazil - Comment: Nordic Copyright Bureau
October 13, 2011
Music Ally Report : The new face of music sharing
- The new face of music sharing - New Services, Startups and Apps - Live by the sword: the concert business - Market Profile: United Kingdom - Comment: Wayne Josel
September 29, 2011
Music Ally Report : Pandora’s foxed?
- Pandora's foxed? - Sheet music goes digital - Market profile: Japan - Interview: Brenden Mulligan, Onesheet - Comment: Darren Hemmings on Tomahawk
September 15, 2011
Music Ally Report : Disco 2012
- Disco 2012: disruptive music services. - iPad's competitors - Why YouTube offers clues to Google's music ambitions - Market Profile: Turkey - Comment: Will Luton, Mobile Pie
September 1, 2011
Music Ally Report : Spotify’s subs surge
- Spotify's sub surge - Live Music Apps - Retail or re-fail? - Market Profile: Germany - Comment: Keith Jopling
August 18, 2011
Music Ally Report : Is music innovation drying up?
- Has digital innovation dried up? - Live goes digital - Growing pains - Market Profile: India - Comment: Gavin Robertson
August 4, 2011
Music Ally Report : Mobile Mania
- Mobile Mania - Spotify crosses the pond - Space audity: digital music brings the noise - Market Profile: Russia - Comment: Michael Acton Smith, Mind Candy
July 21, 2011
Music Ally Report : Traffic Stopper
- Traffic Stopper - Zynga goes public on social gaming growth - Make do and recommend - Market Profile: Italy - Comment from Martin Macmillan: Stems sell
July 7, 2011
Music Ally Report : There’s more to Europe than Spotify
- There's more to Europe than Spotify - Identification parade - Animated Collective - Country Profile: Indonesia - Comment: Songkick's Ian Hogarth
June 23, 2011