Music Ally is delighted to announce its brand new webinar training course on digital and digital marketing for music publishers. Music Ally has been providing training services for the music industry globally for over a decade now, helping the business to make the most of the opportunities presented by digital and we have recognised a market need for a course more specifically tailored to the publishing side of the business.
Digital is not an isolated domain for labels and artists. Modern music publishers are having to adopt an increasingly proactive role in digital and in marketing their writers, composers and catalogue. Having the best up-to-date knowledge and relevant insights will be invaluable to those efforts.
Music Ally has designed this course in close consultation with a wide range of music publishers to ensure it meets their needs in the digital space and can help to grow their businesses.
This two module webinar course will teach you how to do the following:
– Align your streaming and sync strategies in order to get the best results from both
– Effectively work with A&Rs and developing writers/composers to build a social media base
– Understand how to get your songs featured in playlists
– Keep track of your and your competitors’ performance within streaming platforms
– Understand how digital advertising works to be able to promote your writers, composers and brand
– The two modules take place on 22nd and 29th November 2016, at 3pm UK time
– This is a webinar course that can be accessed globally online wherever you are
– If you cannot make modules live, no problem… you will be provided with a recording of the session
– LIVE interactive presentation by our lead trainer
– Live chat to interact with the trainer and one dedicated support presenter, and questions can also be submitted to be answered at the end of the session
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to book your place. Group discounts are also available. We look forward to hearing from you!
As a registered UK learning provider (10029483) Music Ally has delivered digital music marketing and management training to thousands of music industry professionals and companies from a spectrum of backgrounds, from major labels and publishers to digital retailers, streaming services and PR firms.