Music Ally is pleased to announce its brand new “Digital In Practice: Connections” webinar training course for early 2017. We also have the return of our popular (and freshly updated) “Digital In Practice: Advanced course” too.
These two different but complementary 5 module courses will run from the end of January. They can be taken individually or together as a set.
Firstly, we are delighted to introduce our brand new course:
“Digital in Practice: Connections”
This course focuses on the best ways to connect with fans across the most popular social media, messaging apps and digital platforms. Full of insights and best practice tips, this will give you the understanding and confidence to plan and implement your campaigns more effectively. From interpreting data through to content posting strategies, this course gives you the most up-to-date and cutting edge knowledge available.
Module 1: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Module 2: YouTube
Module 3: Messaging Apps
Module 4: Data and Insights
Module 5: Direct to Consumer
And our second course, returning…
“Digital In Practice: Advanced”
Focusing on the next stages of the music industry’s digital development, in this course we explore future media and entertainment trends, dive into video beyond YouTube, uncover how to drive results within streaming services, walk through the most advanced advertising techniques for social media and Google, and look behind the curtain of the best and most interesting of recent campaigns. From retargeting and mobile advertising through virtual reality and blockchain technology, we’ll keep you on top of the latest industry trends and tools to make campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
Module 1: Future Trends
Module 2: Video Beyond YouTube
Module 3: Advanced Advertising
Module 4: Streaming Marketing
Module 5: Campaign Surgery
- Each module is 1.5 hours long (including 15 mins of Q&A)
- The five modules will be spread over a five week duration, weekly on Thursdays from 19th January for “Connections” and for “Advanced” each Tuesday from 31st January
- Modules take place at 3.00pm UK time
- If you cannot make a module live, no problem… you will be provided with a recording of the session
- LIVE interactive presentation by our lead trainer
- Live chat to interact with the trainer and one dedicated support presenter, and questions can also be submitted to be answered at the end of the session
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing for either course and for booking the whole programme. Group discounts are also available. We look forward to hearing from you!