- Social discovery: what music can learn from TV - Trendwatch: Nokia's next moves - UK Ok: Why Britain is bucking global trends - Market profile: Sweden - Comment: Feargal Sharkey
- Putting the Digital Economy Bill in Focus - Trendwatch: new mobile music models - The digital catalogue arms race - Country profile: Thailand - Comment: Sarah Lewin, a students view of the Bill
- Money money money: future artist investment - Trendwatch: digital disputes - The game-ification of life with Tim Chang - Country profile: Ireland - Comment: Martin Rigby of Psonar
- Flatline: are ad-funded streams killing MP3? - Doing it for charidee - Live from Music 4.5 - Spain: Europe's toughest digital challenge - SoundExchange: tracking down due royalties
February 18, 2010
- App attack! Can Apple be toppled? - Mobile World Congress Focus - Digital publishing: special report - Country profile: Chile - Comment: Dilettante on user generated classical
February 4, 2010
- On demand on trial: where next for ad-funded music - Trendwatch: fan-remix platforms - Mobile music heads for the cloud - Market profile: France - Comment: Lee Henshaw on cost per engagement ads
January 21, 2010
- Three Strikes, but at what cost? - Music gadgets on show at CES The US: a Spotify survival guide MidemNet Lab: 15 of the best start-ups Comment: The CD is 'frozen' says MPX4
January 7, 2010
- Video thrills the industry stars - Trendwatch: who'll get bought in 2010? - From metrics to empirical - Market profile: Norway - Brad Josling: Contextualised music
December 10, 2009
Our lead examines 2009's raise of Spotify and Padora services and the debate around the economics behind them.
November 26, 2009
Our lead looks at the new business model behind free music platforms.