Microsoft lets Zune Pass subscribers keep ten tracks a month as permanent downloads. 70% of the service’s catalogue currently supports it, including all four majors, The Orchard and IODA, with the other 30% expected to support it once licensing deals are tied up.

EarPods and phone

Tools: platforms to help you reach new audiences

Tools: Kaiber

In the year or so since its launch, AI startup Kaiber has been making waves,…

Read all Tools >>

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *