US Internet audience in October 2008:
* 77% (147m+ users) watched an average of 92 videos p/viewer.
* Viewed 13.5 bn online videos (+45% YoY).
* 99.5m viewers watched 5.3bn videos on YouTube.com (53.2 videos per viewer).
* 51.2m viewers watched 520m videos on MySpace.com (8.0 videos per viewer).
* Hulu had the largest average online video duration at 11.6 minutes.
* The average online video viewer watched 274 minutes of video.
* 80%+ of the 18-34 year olds watched online video, higher than any other age segment.
* The average 18-34 year old online video viewer watched 4.8 hours of video during the month, also ranking above all other age segments.