- Spotify closing in on 100m user playlists
- Shazam now selling 300,000 tracks a day
- YouTube now monetising 1bn videos through ads
- Havas / Euro RSCG boss slams ad-supported music models
- Getty Images boss: ‘Don’t stand in the way of technology’
- Ted Mico: ‘Great mobile apps are like babies…’
- Tapulous to port Tap Tap Revenge to other platforms
- What can the music industry learn from Farmville?
- Harvey Goldsmith talks music monetisation
- Ralph Simon also talks music monetisation
- Spotify and YouTube in conversation
- Mobile apps and music panel
- David Jones of Havas Worldwide / Euro RSCG
- MidemNet Lab pitch session
- Getty Images and Sulake in conversation
MUSIC ALLY AT MIDEM
The Music Ally stand has upped sticks, and will be in the Riviera Hall from today. Do come and say hello.
Like what you’ve read here? This is just a snippet from our subscription service.
Our subscribers get the most important digital music news and analysis delivered to them every morning and full reports every week plus access to a massive archive of data and previous reports.
For a free two week trial of Music Ally, sign up here. No strings attached – we promise!