The MidemNet Lab startups showcase was a roaring success at this year’s MidemNet conference, so it’s returning bigger and better next year. Twice as many startups will be chosen to exhibit this time round, and the Call for Entries has just been opened. There’ll be three categories – App Developers; Industry Services; and Consumer Services. Finalists will be chosen by Music Ally, and then judged by an expert panel of industry figures and VCs. The jury will select one winner per category, but all the finalists will be on show during MidemNet next January.Why you should apply:MidemNet Lab is your chance to take your business to the next level. Find new business partners and investors.
- Submissions & pitch sessions are free of charge
- applicants receive valuable visibility towards the MIDEM audience
- Finalists pitch for 5 minutes to a panel of judges consisting of industry experts & venture capitalists, and receive substantial and valuable feedback from them
- One winner per category is chosen by judges and highlighted to the press
- Finalists will also gain access to an exclusive networking event that brings together panel judges and respected digital & music leaders.
The deadline for entries is 31 October, and all details can be found via the link below.Link – http://tinyurl.com/36lurhq