News

Labels to pay 75% of the cost of DEA notifications process


We finally know how the costs of sending out notification letters to alleged file-sharers in the UK will be divvied up. Rightsholders such as labels and publishers will pay 75%, with ISPs paying the other 25%. This ratio will also apply to the cost of the appeals process. Ofcom says it will kickstart the notifications...

The full article is available to our subscribers only.
Login

Subscribe

(where there are options for monthly, twice-yearly, annual and trial subscriptions)
Music Ally

Sign up for Music Ally’s free weekly newsletter, The Knowledge – at-a-glance analysis of the modern music industry

Read More: News