Indian music streaming service Dhingana says it has 10.5m monthly active users, and that it’s serving more than 100m minutes of music a month to its web and mobile users. 60% of them are in India, and most of the remaining 40% in the US. Read more… 

Visited 1 times, 1 visit(s) today
EarPods and phone

Tools: platforms to help you reach new audiences

Tools: Kaiber

In the year or so since its launch, AI startup Kaiber has been making waves,…

Read all Tools >>

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *