Key digital marketing and communications role working for one of the world’s leading lndependent record labels – responsible for releasing music from artists including Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Rustie, Grizzly Bear, Jamie Lidell, Autechre, Darkstar, Squarepusher, Battles, Brian Eno, Mount Kimbie ++.
The new person will be responsible for the presence of Warp Records and our artists across all online and digital platforms – bringing an innovative, digital-led perspective into the planning of our releases and beyond.
Reporting to the head of marketing, the digital manager is in charge of a small digital team and works closely with A&R, production and project managers on campaigns. The role is based London, but the digital manager has international responsibilities and will liaise, assist and create assets for our worldwide teams.
- Creative online and digital ideas and an ability to make them happen
- Experience managing teams, digital strategies, budgets & working to tight schedules
- A history of managing successful website builds and coding projects
- Knowledge and ability to maximise and analyse performance analytics
- Experience in writing for website articles and managing social network posts
- Close attention to detail and quality control working with branding, website code, photos and promotional assets
- A knowledge and passion for music, including Warp and our artists
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th January 2013