Company: Believe Recordings
About Believe Recordings:
Believe Recordings is a record label based in London which sprung from the success of our Parisian counterparts. We help represent their key artists in the UK as well as signing great musicians we discover ourselves.
We work with James Vincent McMorrow, Mina Tindle, Black Books, The Rumour Said Fire, Doleboy Millionaire and Gavin James.
Believe Recordings is a part of Believe Digital, leading digital distributor and services provider for independent artists & labels.
Believe Recordings are looking to recruit a talented, innovative and creative Marketing Manager to drive artist campaigns across digital media and advertising properties including email, digital media partnerships and promotions, search, social, mobile and online video channels.
Candidates for this role will have a proven and successful background in marketing for a music company.
Specifically the role will require the following:
- Implement and monitor all marketing and promotion of the artists signed to Believe Recordings in order to optimise the visibility, awareness and sales of these projects.
- Develop analytical tools and develop an expertise in media buying and optimisation of marketing campaigns.
- Have established strategic partnerships with various media both online & offline, TV, Radio, online video services etc., and the ability to set up new relationships.
- Manage and monitor the relationship with the artists/managers.
- Manage the operational and strategic marketing projects for all artists signed to the label.
- Coordinate promotion and marketing campaigns with in-house label management and international A&R teams.
- Monitor and develop these campaigns for international sales.
- Establish and be responsible for strategic financial plans and budgets with the marketing team for promoting the artists on the label.
- Take responsibility for all communications from the marketing team (design, writing, use).
- Recruitment and supervision of external teams used to promote specific projects.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.