News takes full ownership of vKontakte social network


Russian internet firm acquired 52% of social network vKontakte in 2007, but now it owns the other 48%, having paid $1.47bn for the shares from Blesmir Development and Palagon. TechCrunch notes that as part of the deal, has negotiated a cessation of litigation between those companies and vKontakte founder Pavel Durov, over who...

The full article is available to our subscribers only.


(where there are options for monthly, twice-yearly, annual and trial subscriptions)

Written by: Music Ally Blog