A celebration of digital music innovation and the people behind it, taking place on 16 October at the Camden Centre in London.
Make sure you don’t miss out – book your ticket here. For larger group bookings/to secure a 10 person table and for general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note included in the ticket price is full entry and seat at a table, a sit down three course meal, reception drinks and all entertainment.
The shortlists in all the categories for the first Music Ally Digital Music Awards have been announced….
Best artist digital marketing campaign – sponsored by Mixradio
- Atlantic Records UK – Ed Sheeran
- Sony Music Sweden – Linnea Henriksson
- Virgin EMI – Chase & Status
Best music startup (b2c) – sponsored by Gracenote
- ShufflerFM – Pause
- This Is My Jam
Best music startup (b2b) – sponsored by Sheridans
Best use of social media – sponsored by Mediacom
- Atlantic Records UK – James Blunt & Rocket Music Management
- Live Nation Music – Download Festival
- Virgin EMI Records – The Vamps
Best music and brand partnership – sponsored by MusicQubed
- Capitol Records UK – Sam Smith/Google/Channel 4/Mediacom
- Universal Music – Gary Barlow/Compare the market
- Universal Music Sweden – Rebecca & Fiona/Adidas
Best music app – sponsored by 7digital
- Applauze – Band of the Day
Innovation in live music
- Live Nation UK (Music) – Wireless Festival 2014 Mobile App
- Universal Music – GigBuddy
Innovation in publishing
- Kobalt Music Group
Innovation in digital marketing
- Mediacom/Decca Records – Rod Stewart
- Parlophone/We Make Awesome Sh – Tinie Tempah Rap Demonstration
- UMGI Global Digital Marketing & Modest! – 5 Seconds of Summer