Epitaph Europe is seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the marketing team at the label’s European office. The position is based in Amsterdam. If you have a passion for working in music combined with excellent administrative skills, this is a great opportunity to be part of the team at one of the leading independent record labels.
- A data-driven, analytical approach to (digital) marketing, combined with strong organizational skills. Be proactive, have an eye for detail, and work with accuracy;
- A self-starter with a great desire to learn and work in an international environment;
- Experience with Google Ad Words, Asana and MS Office is a plus. Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must;
- Strong reporting and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language;
- A keen passion for and knowledge of music, in particular familiarity with the world where both Epitaph and Anti- artists exist.
Who we are:
Epitaph Records was founded in 1981 by Brett Gurewitz of the influential punk rock band Bad Religion. This incredibly diverse and resolutely artist friendly label first entered the annals of pop culture in the early 90s when it introduced previously underground artists such as Rancid, The Offspring and Pennywise to a vastly larger audience, earning the bands gold and platinum records, who have paved the way for younger bands on the label such as Parkway Drive, Falling In Reverse and Architects.
Epitaph has since added additional imprint Anti-Records, which has developed into an independent powerhouse servicing a roster of acclaimed and iconic artists such as Tom Waits, Wilco, Neko Case, Glen Hansard Mavis Staples and newer artists such as Andy Shauf, Son Little and Curtis Harding. Epitaph Records operates out of offices in Los Angeles and Amsterdam.
Interested? Please submit your application accompanied with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org