Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Working Hours: 10am-6pm
Location: Ninja Tune office, Kennington Lane, London
Ninja Tune is looking for an experienced product manager working across our main imprints Ninja Tune and Counter Records. Planning and executing campaigns with the Ninja Tune team, artists and managers with a high degree of responsibility, you will manage record release campaigns from beginning to end working closely with the a&r, production, marketing, digital, social media and international teams.
The candidate should have at least five years experience of creating and managing record campaigns and an awareness and appreciation for Ninja Tune and our artists. This role will be busy and demanding, and require both creative flair and an ability and enthusiasm for administration.
- Passionate about music and minimum 5 years record product management experience
- An excellent understanding of marketing campaigns and of the music industry generally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns at once and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions and manage a busy and demanding workload
- Efficient, with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Drive and ability to push projects through to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to deal with people effectively and politely at all levels
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent ability to problem solve and keep calm under pressure
- Proven experience of digital marketing including an in depth knowledge of social media trends
- IT Literate – good understanding in Word, Excel, Pages, Mail, Outlook etc
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Work with Heads of departments and other staff, artists and managers to plan and execute campaigns, marketing strategy, and implement that strategy with a high degree of responsibility to reach campaign goals and drive sales.
- Take a key role in organising, coordinating and energising the different parts of effective release campaigns.
- Oversee the ‘bigger picture’ on campaigns and ensuring all areas of a campaign are working together.
- Coordinate and facilitate digital / physical releases, setting up releases and ensuring logistical release processes run smoothly and effectively including physical manufacturing and distribution and DSP deliveries and pitching.
- Hire retainers and other third parties for PR, radio etc where necessary, and drive and manage those relationships and campaigns to ensure effective work.
- Ensure campaign assets are procured in a timely fashion – from artwork, remixes, videos and social content including managing budgets, briefs and contracts.
- Create and maintain campaign timelines, briefing teams and sharing release information efficiently.
- Create detailed reports of all marketing work on individual campaigns, to ensure that all results are communicated to Ninja Tune staff, distribution, digital sales team, external marketing agencies and artist management.
- Create and maintain campaign budgets.
- Work with the Digital team to devise integrated digital campaigns and embrace new technologies, social media trends and their benefits.
- Work with the sales teams to coordinate and confirm a strong physical retail and DSP plan to drive streams, pre-orders and sales.
- Coordinate the manufacture of supporting assets including retail posters, stickers, merch etc for retail.
- Work with the Head of Marketing and digital team to plan and implement advertising on your campaigns and analyse advertising and marketing to ensure effectiveness.
- Analyse data including social media and sales data to best plan and manage campaigns.
- Suggest and implement creative marketing on your campaigns and brainstorm and contribute inspiring campaign ideas.
- Look for new, innovative ways to market and promote our artists and releases.
- Manage promotional and launch events where required.
- Artist liaison and accompanying/ organising artists at promo and events where required.
- All other work as necessary to reach campaign goals and drive awareness and sales.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com