We are looking for a talented individual to join our creative and independent team, based in the West London office.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator role is a key part of the marketing team and reports to the Head of Marketing, working across all releases on the label as well as sub-labels such as NovaMute. This position is full-time.
You should be highly motivated with a passion for music and culture, including the Mute roster.
The role requires you to be digitally confident, organised, detail orientated and able to adapt to new challenges quickly. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a forward thinking individual to join a dynamic independent music company with scope for growth within the company.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Work with the Mute, our worldwide partners, artists and managers to support and help deliver creative and innovative digitally focussed campaigns.
- Support Head Of Marketing and rest of label team in all marketing and album campaigns.
- Co-ordinate digital marketing activity for both the label and all artists.
- Support the team with the creation of assets and marketing tools.
- Implement social network activity for the label including playlisting, trackable tools, analytics, label and select artist social network profiles.
- Assist with CRM activity across the label, including briefing emails, sending emails and providing end of campaign reports.
- Drive data through the implementation of sign up pages and competitions for fan engagement across label and artist channels.
- Regularly report on all activities through reports and internal meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong awareness of the latest digital and technical trends.
- Strong level of attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to time manage and prioritise workload.
- Technical expertise: HTML, Photoshop, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, online media, email marketing, website design, CMS, audio and video editing software.
- Experience using a variety of Content Management Systems; able to quickly adapt to new processes and systems.
- Can create a mean GIF and video content
Please email us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter of no more than 150 words, by 22nd March.