Lex is a record label, music publisher, and film production company based in London. The label was founded in 2001 and has released music by artists including Danger Mouse, Eyedress, GILA, Boom Bip, Neon Neon, Prefuse 73, Kate Tempest, Haleek Maul, MF DOOM, MIKE, BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for Lex artist releases and key label moments such as anniversaries.
- Devise and implement advertising strategy across Facebook, Instagram and Google ads based on analytical insight.
- Work closely with Project Managers, artists managers and artists to shape creative ideas.
- Handle digital asset creation and coordination from existing assets + brief outside agencies on occasion.
- Work directly with the online shop manager collaborating on D2C activity.
- Consistently manage day to day artist & label social media strategy, working to encourage growth and organic engagement.
- Oversee both artist and label CRM strategy, with a focus on building subscribers.
- Lead regular updates to the Lex website, working alongside the director to make changes.
- Frequently report data insights, learnings and campaign budget updates to the director/Project Managers.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about Hip-Hop, Electronic and Alternative music.
- 1-2 years experience leading digital marketing campaigns within music, preferably with experience around streaming and vinyl sales.
- Experience and up to date knowledge of creating and managing advertising strategy across Google ads, Facebook & Instagram.
- Experience in social media strategy with a history of growing organic engagement and followers.
- A good understanding of conveying brand voice and copy writing across socials.
- Stays up to date with digital media trends across socials and the wider digital landscape in and outside of music.
- A good eye for engaging social and advertising content.
- Design skills are a plus, second best is knowing that you don’t have them.
- Intermediate skills across the adobe suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop.
- A good understanding of CRM + a basic level of HTML, mostly for troubleshooting templates.
- Experience in working with CMS and e-commerce systems like WordPress/Shopify.
- Fluent with Google suite, microsoft office applications.
- Good communication skills.
To apply please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org