World renowned DJ/Producer seeks experienced Digital Marketing
– Develop and maintain close relationships with all relevant social and media platforms.
– Prepare social marketing plans and strategy for music releases, tour dates, and other activations.
– Plan and execute advertising strategies including budgeting, approvals, concept/copy, media buys, analysis, and reporting.
– Identify and liaison with influencer and collaborator partners to implement campaigns.
– Work closely with design team and content creators to initiate new and exciting content and communications.
– Use a variety of analytics tools to measure and report impact of digital promotional efforts. Prepare weekly and monthly reporting for both internal and external use.
– Manage all artist social platforms.
– Utilize design and editing software to create and reformat social assets.
Experience & Skills:
– Expert understanding of how to effectively market music and content digitally.
– Strong personal network within digital marketing and social media space, including platform and influencer contacts.
– Deep knowledge of paid online media on all relevant platforms, including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Spotify, TikTok, Twitch, etc.
– Ability to generate original and forward-thinking ideas for the creation of content and the execution of marketing campaigns.
– Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Awareness and understanding of electronic music and pop music.
– Basic design and editing skills.
email applications/resumes to email@example.com.