Spinnin ’Records is one the world’s best-known dance music labels, with artists such as Oliver Heldens, KSHMR, Sam Feldt, Alok, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many more in its roster. The label specializes in electronic music and manages the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, the label has its own YouTube channel with Spinnin’ TV, counting more than 26 million subscribers and 15 billion views.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Social Media Manager who has the ambition to grow Spinnin’s channels even further with content that affects our community. You have a passion for social content, music, the dance world and understand what our fans and artists want to hear. You are creatively responsible for the tone of voice on our channels, so experience with English copy is a strong requirement.
- Responsible for content creation, copywriting and content management for the most important social channels of Spinnin ’Records (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok but also new channels).
- Responsible for a contribution to the social media strategy led by the Campaign Manager. With the daily implementation you are responsible for achieving the KPIs, growth in engagement, organic reach and followers.
- Able to connect the target group to the brand on different channels through community management.
- Responsible for the management and content creation for our social channels together with the social team: you know who the different target groups of Spinnin’ are through data analysis and you are able to provide them with the right tone of voice, to be accessed on different channels.
- Responsible for the planning, reporting and managing the stated KPIs.
- You have a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of similar work experience.
- You are able to write error-free English texts for both social and other expressions.
- You are a strategic thinker with creative marketing ideas.
- You are aware of all new developments in the social media field.
- You are able to analyze data.
- You have a proactive work attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview.
- You manage a playlist with which you can always get the team in a good mood.
- You have a sense of humor and you like to party.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- An open culture.
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A travel allowance.
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin ’Sessions during ADE.
- A weekly boot camp training.
- A table tennis table to feed your ping pong skills.
- 24 vacation days + holidays.
- An Apple MacBook.
- Short telephone introduction
- Social content case
- First interview
- Second interview
- On boarding
We would like to receive your extensive English motivation with CV. Send your application to email@example.com for Benita van Binsbergen
* We will only process applications in English.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.