Overview of Role
We are seeking an individual to handle digital marketing and advertising initiatives for a portion of our roster on a permanent contract. The position will work closely with Project Management, International and our distributor to develop comprehensive marketing plans and timelines. The individual will be digital savvy, abreast of new online services, updates and music industry news affecting the digital space. She/He will also be eager to utilise the latest marketing tools and strategies for creative and forward thinking campaigns while utilising analytics to make educated decisions throughout a campaign. This role will fit into a small team: the Head of Digital and Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Create and implement digital marketing timelines and plans for artist campaigns
- Asses artist presence online and digitally to create uniform branding across all aspects
- Ensure digital optimization of campaigns and artist strategy in the UK alongside the product management and international teams
- Work hand in hand with our distributor The Orchard on all digital retail aspects
- In conjunction with artists and managers, put together creative online content to meet deadlines and specs.
- Prepare for and attend team meetings with label staff, artist managers, partners, etc.
- Plan and implement advertising strategy, analyse findings and apply them for future projects
- At least two years of experience working in the marketing sector of the music industry
- General knowledge of an artist marketing campaign
- Working knowledge of social networks and digital platforms
- Exceptional written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, adaptable and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Passionate and driven to excel in the music industry
- Understanding the importance of teamwork, creative partnerships and how to handle relationships
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2020.