Important: Please see ‘Application Tips’ for details on how to apply.
Location: To work in our Kennington office when safe to do so and from home
Start date: As soon as possible
Availability: 5 days a week (10-6pm Monday to Friday)
Salary: Based on experience.
Closing date: 13th April 2021 (Midnight)
Ninja Tune is looking for a Full Time Digital Distribution Coordinator to work across release deliveries and digital catalogue management, to work five days a week in our London office (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
The ideal candidate will have some prior experience of working within the Digital Supply Chain at a label / distributor or comparable company, and ideally has knowledge of audio delivery platforms such as FUGA, as well as CMS systems, Bandcamp, YouTube CMS and Facebook Rights Manager, and be comfortable parsing and analysing large metadata sets.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to continue their experience in the music industry, eager to learn and does not mind rolling up their sleeves, to get things done in a team environment.
You will be –
- Assisting with the setup,
- QCing and delivery of releases to all digital audio platforms
- Ensuring our 30-year digital catalogue is exploited to the fullest across UGC platforms
- Auditing catalogue representation on digital platforms
- Helping expand our D2C operations
- Other jobs as requested
This position will be full time, 5 days a week, reporting to the Digital Distribution Manager (UK) and Head of Digital Strategy (US).
- Passionate about music with previous music industry experience, preferably within digital distribution.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Efficient, with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise own workload.
- The ability to learn efficiently with the ability to use own initiative when problem solving.
- Hard working, enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to deal with people politely at all levels.
- IT Literate – good understanding in Google Docs/Suite, Excel and OSX-based packages.
How to apply:
In your own words and in your own style we would like to know how enthusiastic you are about the role. We would really like to know:
- Why you want to work with Ninja Tune?
- What skills highlighted in the job description can you bring to the role?
- What specifically, attracts you to this role?
You can answer these questions in either video, audio or PowerPoint format – whatever works for you!
Please keep audio and video content to no more than 3 minutes long and PowerPoint to 1-2 slides only. You can upload your media on an online cloud space that suits you and you can share the link with us directly so only we can view. Please remember to provide the right access permissions when sharing.
Please send your links to your media, along with your CV to Raksha Rathod at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading ‘ Ninja Tune Digital Distribution Coordinator Application ’.
Please be sure to write a short cover note which tells us who you are and the best number to contact you on should you need to. Ninja Tune Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or disability status.
R2 Consultancy Services Ltd are working on behalf of Ninja Tune Ltd. Any information shared, will be used purely for Ninja Tune recruitment purposes.