Product Manager – Anjunabeats
Involved Group (Anjunabeats & Anjunadeep)
Location: Bermondsey, London UK (we are only accepting UK based applicants for this role)
Salary on application, dependent upon experience
With a rich 20 year history, Anjunabeats remains one of the world’s best-loved independent dance labels. We’re looking to grow our product management division, working with some of the genres most eclectic and exciting musicians and bringing their artistic vision to life.
Working from our London office, just a short walk from London Bridge Station, you’ll join a rapidly growing family of 40 creative young-at-heart music fanatics who love immersing themselves in all aspects of the industry and culture – be it attending gigs, meeting like minded professionals or playing big records on the office stereo system.
You’ll be joining a label that has been at the forefront of the dance music world for 20 years. What began as a university project for Above & Beyond has become a globe-spanning business encompassing all aspects of the modern music industry, and you’ll help grow the sound further.
As a member of the Anjunabeats team, you’ll be quarter backing projects for the leading lights of the trance, progressive and dance space, working with established headline artists to exciting development talent. The roster includes trailblazing talent like Ilan Bluestone, Andrew Bayer, Mat Zo, Trance Wax, Grum, Nourey, and of course Above & Beyond.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE ROLE
You understand the core values of the Anjunabeats sound and presentation of our musicians. Working directly with key talent as they bring their music to market, develop their identity and nurture their fanbase.
You’ll be working as part of a team continuing to revolutionise the sound of dance music, from trance and progressive festival flavours, to techno warehouse raves and even the odd ambient album.
You will have an understanding of our rich 20 year history; our artists, stories, sounds and flagship moments.
- Oversee and represent acts assigned to you
- Oversee, manage and deliver assets to all the relevant teams both internal and external and adhere to strict release deadlines on designated artists
- Initiate, plan and coordinate all aspects of Marketing Campaigns for upcoming releases on designated artists and projects
- Deal effectively with all production supply chain queries to ensure no impact to release dates
- Deal effectively with queries, reporting upwards for assistance when required.
- Coordinate artist’s / project activities around record releases (press, tools, campaigns, advertising etc).
- Ensure all information is accurately communicated to all departments regarding strategy, release plans, changes, developments etc.
- Manage all aspects of product development and marketing from concept to completion on given projects working effectively and timely with internal and external teams
- A strong and consistent delivery of digital products, tools and marketing.
- Analyse, generate and distribute analytical project information to all relevant teams including project updates to all sales teams
- Write sales notes and press releases
- Ability to create and coordinate marketing materials, tools and information required and ensure distribution to relevant parties
- Initiate, plan and coordinate marketing campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team for upcoming releases on designated artists and projects.
- Briefing art department and content creators for release assets
- Analyse and circulate weekly sales information, identifying trends and communicating this to the wider team
- Coordinating and monitoring third party marketing agencies
- Generating and documenting marketing ideas with marketing team
- Passion for dance music.
- Music Industry marketing experience
- Good communication skills.
- A team player with creative ideas and solutions.
- Commercially focussed and highly motivated, disciplined and organised with excellent time management skills.
- Desire and ability to drive projects – from inception to completion.
- Flexible and capable of juggling responsibilities.
- Comfortable working under pressure and with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster.
- Good understanding of data analysis and insights to provide smart marketing opportunities and support decision making.
- Understanding of new music platforms and the best approach for each to maximise opportunities.
- Positive, proactive and pragmatic approach to any situation. Able to deal with problems as they may arise.
- Knowledgeable about current music and market trends.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Prepared to travel internationally as required.
- At least 2 years experience working within a record label or distribution
- Good experience developing artist plans and strategies
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Anjuna catalog and repertoire
- Knowledge of the international marketplace and how it is evolving
- Good understanding of social channels, media opportunities & advertising formats
- Good presentation skills
- Good understanding of consumer insights & segmentation practices.
- Good skills in common software (e.g. MS Office / Keynote / Photoshop / etc.)
TO APPLY: https://involvedgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16&source=aWQ9MTA=
Closing Date 25th June, 2021
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at email@example.com. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.
Music Ally’s next Learn Live webinar will help you build the strategies for artists to thrive in new international markets!