We’re looking for a savvy, seasoned Digital music marketer in London to promote The Orchard’s distributed artists in Europe and beyond. The ideal candidate’s specialty lies in creating and executing strategic digital marketing campaigns designed to generate publicity and awareness, build audiences, engage fans, and drive sales and revenue for new releases and catalogue titles. The ideal candidate will come from a label or distribution background, have an exceptional understanding of the digital space; release strategy, social networks, advertising platforms, re-marketing, ROI and a keen interest in keeping up with the latest tech trends and changes within the industry.
What you’ll do:
• Create and execute creative digital marketing campaigns for assigned labels, artists or Artist Services department.
• Understand and manage online advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads etc.), create KPI reports and
evaluate client ROI.
• Develop and manage social media communication, optimisations, and online promotions generating exposure and
valuable fan interaction.
• Prioritise requests for interactive support, set parameters for engagement and provide on-going, clear project
communication internally and externally.
• Use and evaluate tech tools and apps to enhance campaigns and reach specific goals for a given release.
• Inform the team’s understanding of the fast-paced, dynamic world in which fans interact with music online.
Who you are:
• Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing and/or digital advertising (music experience preferred)
• Good knowledge of leading digital advertising platforms (Facebook, Google Ads etc)
• Basic Photoshop, HTML and video editing software experience is required
• An understanding of what remarketing is and how it can be used to strengthen a digital marketing campaign
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, English required with a second language desirable
• In-depth understanding of social media and the current digital retail landscape
• Familiarity with G Suite and project management software a plus
About The Orchard
The Orchard is an independent music and video distributor specializing in comprehensive digital strategies for content owners. We partner with companies of all sizes, from major independent record labels to management firms to production companies, to make their music and videos available across more than 660 digital and mobile outlets in 75 countries, as well as physical retailers across North America and Europe. We work with our clients to maximize their revenue through pricing strategies and sales promotions, provide the latest and greatest digital marketing tools, and offer products like sophisticated sales analytics to help them run their businesses efficiently and effectively.
Music Ally’s next Learn Live webinar will help you understand what’s required for artists to thrive in new international markets!