What is ICE?
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team in Berlin, we are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance (m/f/d). Please note this position has a 2 year limited contract with an opportunity to extend.
You are responsible for:
- Work on customer queries, to analyse and compare results of pan-European online licensing against copyright share pictures and to fix detected issues throughout our databases, always striving to improve licensing results for our customers as well as to optimize internal processing, together with the other members of the Quality Assurance Team.
- Close interaction with other departments in-house including Copyright, Account Management, IT and Product Development.
- University degree (e.g. in the fields of business studies, economics, communication studies, media studies, media management, information technology) or German-Dual-System vocational training or adequate working experience preferably within a music publishing company or in a related field
- 2 to 3 years of work experience, ideally in a multi-disciplined, multi-cultural environment
- Familiarity with music copyright and industry knowledge of the music market is a plus
- Profound MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Empathy, intercultural understanding and strong communication skills are just as part of your profile as customer & service orientation
- Ability to work focused and precise
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and rapidly growing/changing work environment
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (English is our corporate language) basic knowledge of German language is a plus but not required
- You are self-motivated with a bias for action and a keen sense of urgency, team-spirited and open-minded, you constantly grow with your tasks
- You like developing yourself by learning new things and taking on challenges
- You see knowledge sharing and colleague support as a natural part of your job
- Ability to collaborate with the team and also work independently is something that you are comfortable with
- Experience with Database management / SQL Query skills are a plus
We offer You:
- Limited 2 year contract
- A modern working space in an international environment
- Free drinks (e.g. Coffee, Tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday