Chocolate City music is an industry leader in the African music and seeks to provide a world-class service
designed to help artists grow their careers We also provide Label Services under the umbrella of
Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – WMGs global distribution company for independent artists and
labels with further marketing and activation services through its media agency arm
The role of Digital Marketing Manager is pivotal to executing and delivering these services. The DM
Manager is responsible for management of all Digital marketing assets of the company, also leading
integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and supporting social media team,
vendors and senior management to launch campaigns on time and track efficiency. The Digital Marketing
Manager sets the pace for all external thematic campaigns with specific focus on maximizing visibility for
music related content for Chocolate City.
- To facilitate multimedia campaigns that grow artist’s online and offline presence
- Continuously monitoring all Chocolate City Music Assets channels and accounts to capitalize on industry trend via growth strategies – including Website and social media.
- Compile weekly and growth strategies using Digital Listening tools such as Brand 24 and Sprout.
- Lead online consumer experience across Chocolate City Music Assets including (Website and social media), monitoring content updates and SEO performance.
- Working with internal (Digital Sales & social media) stakeholders to develop and execute followership on all social media and DSP assets
- Supervise the creation of digital corporate and artist brand to drive sales.
- Develop and manage digital marketing budget and campaigns that drive conversion and sales for each release using analytics, insights, industry, trends, professional experience, and best practices.
- Optimize the music videos released on company owned YouTube channels to grow subscriber’s base.
- Work strategically with internal (sales & marketing) stakeholders to drive marketing campaigns to back catalogues.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in digital/content marketing (Proven Experience in the Entertainment Industry is a Plus)
- Bachelor’s degree (second class upper minimum)
- Relevant professional certification including but not limited to Google Ads Certification (Display and Video Ads), SEO proficiency, Facebook Blueprint, Digital Marketing Fundamentals (Google), YouTube Mastery, and Data Science Certificates
- Excellent knowledge of analytics and forecasting models and understands how to interpret them
- Strong social media network influence and listening tools analysis
- Experience devising and implementing creative strategy for entertainment entities from brief to execution
- Excellent Power Point, Word and Excel Skills
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]