We are looking for an Assistant to join the AWAL Global Commercial Partnerships team.
The role is responsible for the administrative & operational tasks within the Global Commercial Partnerships team (GCP), the team responsible for working with global digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music and YouTube.
With streaming and analytics being at the forefront of the current music industry, this is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment at a future-facing music company.
WHAT DOES AN ASSISTANT, GLOBAL COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIPS DO?
- Supporting the GCP team with general admin support such as generating and sending weekly reports on the status of artist campaigns including playlist and on-platform profile, marketing results as well as analysing performance of releases using AWAL’s analytics tools and other dashboards such as Chartmetric, SpotOn, SuperFri etc.
- Assisting our Global Commercial Partnerships Managers with pitch information and metadata as well as processing pitching information across the AWAL roster to all DSPs
- Assist in defining and delivering global partnerships, streaming and playlisting strategies
- The creation of bespoke and collective outreach for artists across the AWAL roster, with a focus on long form content for priority AWAL artists
- Creation of weekly mailers for priority AWAL releases at both label and genre level
- Directly pitching to a range of DSPs around the world, through a variety of methods (incl. pitch tools/ Excel spreadsheets/ Google forms)
- Development of new reporting and analysis at both artist and release level
- Taking notes in team meetings / booking transport / general office admin
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Administrative or analytical experience working in the music industry or in a similar role with understanding or operational knowledge of analytical platforms, digital service providers and their delivery processes
- Verbal, written, and communication skills with the ability to adapt communication to audience
- Can demonstrate strong attention to detail as well as and proactiveness with excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities in a high-pressure environment
WHAT MEMBERS OF THE TEAM SAY
“The greatest thing about working in the GCP department here is that it places you right at the centre of everything; you’ll interact with every AWAL department. There’s an amazingly unique collaborative spirit at AWAL that encourages you to contribute to any conversation, no matter the topic, in pursuit of innovation and fresh ideas. Combined with a universal belief in the way AWAL’s model is changing the industry for the better, the result is a dynamic, exciting, and rewarding place to work.”
Robin Richards, Manager, Global Commercial Partnerships
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. AWAL is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.