Title – Digital Marketing Manager
Location – London UK – mix of Office (Kennington) + Remote
Hours – Monday-Friday, 10-6pm
Salary – Dependant on Experience
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021 (please note we may close the application process early if we have received sufficient applications)
We are actively encouraging applications from a diverse range of applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or disability status.
Important: Please read the ‘How to apply’ section below for details of how to apply, as we will only be able to accept applications sent in line with guidance
- The Digital Marketing Manager is the key bridge between Ninja Tune’s Marketing, Streaming and Social Media teams, ensuring all our release marketing plans are at the cutting edge in order to maximise our Artists’ footprint across ever-changing Social Media, Streaming and Creative Marketing worlds.
- You will work across all Ninja Tune and wider family (Foreign Family Collective, Brainfeeder, Big Dada, Counter Records, Technicolour and more) releases, directly with Artists and their teams, and internal staff at all levels.
- You will be responsible for ensuring our Marketing plans across the board are strategically optimised to hit key digital targets and campaign goals.
- You will communicate and lead integration of all new and current Streaming Marketing opportunities to internal and external partners, within our Marketing plans, as well as ensuring the wider Social Media team implements, executes and reports back on results and activations in a timely and clear manner, to further promotional efforts at DSPs and Hybrid platforms.
- You will oversee Channel Audits to identify improvement and growth opportunities pre, during and post campaign, and to ensure all Streaming and Social Best Practices are clearly communicated and executed on in order to hit multiple Campaign targets and goals simultaneously.
- You will act as an “Oracle” for both internal and external teams, evangelising on Best Practices across Streaming Marketing, Social Media and wider Digital/Online engagement, and ensuring that new techniques, tools and developments are clearly communicated and implemented to all teams in order to maximise campaign success.
- You will have and continue to grow excellent relationships with representatives and other key contacts at all major Social Media and Hybrid platforms, leveraging these to secure key opportunities for our Artists, access to beta products and more.
- You will co-manage the wider Social Media team alongside the Head of Communications, and provide invaluable assistance on Label Social Media strategy.
- You will work with Product Managers and our Digital Creative team to produce high-quality digital assets of all types for a wide range of internal and external team uses.
- You will be constantly reviewing all Artist and Label online presences, searching for new opportunities and improvement options on a continuous basis.
Who you are / What you’ve done –
- You’ll have significant proven experience in a similar role
- You’re enthusiastic about working on the cutting edge of the music industry, and excited about where the industry is heading
- You will have demonstrable experience in…
- Planning, executing and reporting on global marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on streaming and hybrid engagement models
- A class-leading track record of increasing audience size, engagement and visibility through
- Innovative and strategic creative ideas married to a clear understanding, implementation and enthusiasm for the latest digital trends and essential marketing beats, while
- Communicating ideas, plans and results to Senior Management, Artists and their Teams throughout
- You will have experience of…
- Social Media Management, Digital Marketing and eCommunication platforms (HeyOrca, Linkfire, Mailchimp, ToneDen, Asana or similar)
- All major Streaming CMS portals (Spotify / Apple Music / Amazon Music for Artists, YouTube CMS, Deezer Backstage and more)
- Booking digital advertising campaigns directly via Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, TikTok Business Center, Spotify Ad Studio and more
- Shared working tools – Google Suite, Asana (or similar) – as well as Mac OSX
- You will be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels, respectfully and clearly, while remaining open to discussion and debate about perceived wisdom.
- You will have prior team management experience and the ability to motivate in both team and solo work environments.
- Excellent time and work management skills
How to apply
Please send links to any examples of your work, along with your CV and your salary expectations for the role to Raksha Rathod at firstname.lastname@example.org, with Digital Marketing Manager + your name, as the subject line of your email.
Please be sure to write a short cover note which shares any other useful information and the best number to contact you on should we need to.
R2 Consultancy Services Ltd are working on behalf of Ninja Tune Ltd. Any information shared, will be used purely for Ninja Tune recruitment purposes.