About the job
We are currently seeking a proactive Digital Manager to join our Hospital Records label team to oversee a busy digital department for an internationally recognised label.
This is a full-time position with a hybrid working from home/office policy. The successful candidate will report to our Head of Label and internal key stakeholders, and be supported by a motivated digital team. Overseeing the digital distribution, sales, marketing and strategy for music releases across all labels under Hospital Records Ltd.
- Managing the Digital Team
- Overseeing product creation for all label releases
- Pitching to key services our releases for playlisting support and organising other digital promo opportunities
- Managing distribution feeds and product maintenance on digital service providers, and the transfer or ingestion of catalogue when the situation arises
- Pro-actively managing relationships with external digital services
- Managing all digital projects with key partners to ensure artists’ profiles are up-to-date, leading the team with new platform functionalities
- Working with the digital team to create meaningful analytics reports and turn findings into successful goals and strategies
- Collaborating with our international representatives to build profile for all labels in our key territories and emerging markets
- Overseeing digital marketing campaigns on key platforms for all releases
- Represent the company at local and international conferences
Job specific skills/technical skills/profile:
- 3 years of experience in a digital distribution or marketing role at a label, label services, or distribution company
- Strong relationship building skills, and existing contacts at DSPs
- Experience in account management for video platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and Tik Tok
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns and budgets for music releases
- Confident using analytical tools to monitor the success of digital campaigns
- The ability to spot, understand and apply emerging technologies.
- Exceptional organisational, attention to detail and time-management skills
- Confidence to communicate effectively about Hospital Records releases
Passion, initiative and drive are essential, along with a broad awareness of dance music and appreciation of drum & bass is preferable.
Hospital Records is prepared to train, invest in and develop the right candidate to become proficient in managing a team, digital marketing and distribution. Whilst providing an opportunity to develop your career inside our existing employment structure.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Structured onboarding, regular training & a personal learning and development plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly online yoga
- Competitive company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive Holiday allowance
- Access to coaches and counsellors 24/7
Salary depends on experience.
Hospital Record Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2022 (please note we may close the application process early if we have received sufficient applications)
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Digital Manager’. If you have not heard back from us within one week after the closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.