IPMG is an association focussed on supporting and promoting the production music community in Europe and globally. We are a member of the music publishing industry body ICMP, which helps us serve as a bridge between the production music (PM) community and the music publishing industry by raising awareness and recognition of our sector. Our main function is to share knowledge among production music professionals, organise events where they can meet and discuss shared challenges and opportunities and lobby on their behalf with collective management organisations, authorities and other partners.
We are looking for a coordinator who will help IPMG fulfil those goals and work closely with our board, consisting of major and independent production music companies’ representatives. We believe the role would be ideal for someone already working in a production music company.
- strong focus on communication, cohesion and organisation
- working in close conjunction with the IPMG Board, ICMP’s Director General and staff
- be responsible for drafting regular communications (‘newsletter’) to our members to highlight upcoming events, recent legislation, developments and challenges, which affect our industry on a global level
- regularly co-ordinate physical events and meetings supported by ICMP staff. That will involve working with the IPMG board and ICMP to determine the event agenda, engage and book speakers, market the event and manage attendees/sign-ups
- diarise quarterly committee meetings with the board and ICMP Secretariat – identify topics for discussion, create and distribute the agenda for each meeting
- and last but not least – assist in the coordination of the membership application and subscription process
Profile we are looking for:
- a minimum of 5 years professional experience working in a relevant company or industry association connected to Production Music
- dedicated and driven attitude to make a key contribution to a growing sector
- an uncompromising eye for detail is a must
- someone with a network of relevant professional contacts in the PM community
- strong proactivity and ‘self-starter’ skills are essential
- impeccable written and spoken English skills are required
Important information about the position:
- the fee is negotiable based on your experience
- it is a part-time position – we estimate 20-30 hours per month
- this is a remote working role, but you may be required to travel abroad occasionally
- the contract will be open-ended, and the terms of employment format will be as a contractor’s service agreement
- IPMG will be responsible for attendant professional costs and all required resources
To apply please send:
- your CV (max. 2 pages)
- a cover letter (max. 2 pages)
to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application: IPMG Coordinator
The deadline for sending applications is the 30th of March 2022 EOD.
We ask for your understanding in advance that only shortlisted applicants may be contacted.