We are seeking a full-time digital accounts coordinator to join our global marketing team. Based in our London office, the role will report to the Head of Streaming and will be responsible for the coordination of the label’s streaming strategy and execution worldwide excluding North America.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain a strong day-to-day workflow with the head of streaming to support release campaign strategy and execution.
- Develop relationships with the label and editorial teams at key DSP accounts and local partners across multiple territories.
- Collaborate with the internal digital and international marketing teams to help build international market specific digital strategies for artists and project campaigns.
- Compose and execute unique and effective campaign strategies, marketing materials, partner decks, pitches and project presentations in coordination with our UK and US streaming efforts, seeking out meaningful playlist placements and wider editorial opportunities and exposure for our artists.
- Generate detailed and timely internal reporting, updates and analysis for active projects as well as project summaries.
- Manage all of Domino repertoire and label properties across the relevant DSP channels.
- Keep abreast of new opportunities and initiatives with existing accounts along with newly emerging services and platforms, monitor trends and communicate relevant updates and opportunities to the rest of the Domino team for best practice.
Required skills and experience for the role:
- Minimum of three years digital account experience required, with strong digital marketing and operational skills preferable.
- Robust and extensive existing relationships with digital retail marketing partners across multiple territories.
- A working knowledge of and passion for digital technology, including digital music and video platforms, content management platforms and emerging technology trends.
- You will have excellent working knowledge of out-of-house third party data and information management tools such as Chartmetric, Spotify For Artists, Apple Music For Artists, Airtable and Distributor Analytics tools and will have used these platforms previously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Professional written, video-call and verbal communication / interpersonal skills.
- You will possess a first-class knowledge of Domino Recording Company’s repertoire, be aware of the company’s history and possess a passion to champion our repertoire across the digital services.
Please supply a cover letter and CV clearly setting out your achievements to date to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15th, 2022.
Please include the job title in the subject line and state where you saw this advert.
Domino Recording Company is home to an exciting roster of artists that includes Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, My Bloody Valentine, Wet Leg, Hot Chip and many others. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of a dynamic and collaborative global team and grow with the company around them.
Domino Recording Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other status protected by law.