Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and this is where you come in.
We’re looking for a Head of Brand Partnerships to join our Content team and connect fans to the brands they love.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
From H&M and Adidas to Jack Daniel’s and Bumble, we work with great brands to create campaigns that fans love. You’ll build on this success by growing our partnership base and creating new ways for fans to connect to live shows.
- Defining and executing the global brand partnerships strategy
- Converting relationships into high-value partnerships
- Collaborating with creative and content teams to deliver award-winning campaigns
- Managing and reporting on a robust pipeline of leads
- Forging partnerships that go beyond revenue
- Using data to inspire innovation
- Ensuring profitability and efficiency across all campaigns
- Growing the Commercial Partnerships team throughout the UK and Europe
- Building DICE’s reputation through thought leadership
- Passionate, humble and talented
- A fan of music and culture
- A clear and confident communicator
- A fast learner
- Actively responsible
- A creative thinker who isn’t afraid of trying new ways of doing things
- Up-to-date on the latest trends in your space, and already considering ways to build upon them
- A strong track record of securing deals
- Proven leadership skills
- An extensive senior-level network
- Proven account leadership experience in an agency environment
- Strong self-motivation
- A deep understanding of experiential and partnership marketing