Full or part-time (min 3 days p/w)
Location: Prague (HQ) or West/ East Coast USA, UK, Denmark (remote working).
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience and working location.
Reporting to: CEO and Head of Business Development
Closing date: 3rd October 2022
A technology start-up specialising in AI-powered music similarity search and metadata Auto-Tagging solutions for music rights owners and media companies. Our proprietary technology saves clients/users time and enables easy music discoverability by utilising links and audio file-based music search.
Our AI-powered solution revolutionised music search and discoverability and empowers forward-thinking rights owners to better organise and present their catalogues to music users through our diverse range of products and tools.
We have grown exponentially since our launch in 2019, already working with some of the world’s biggest and most forward-thinking music and media companies, including Universal Production Music, Warner Chappell PM, Partisan, Hipgnosis, RTL, Sony and many others.
AIMS is entirely self-funded and profitable, operating as a fully remote team based all over the world.
As a growing business we are looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional to join our team to develop an international marketing strategy and execute all the elements that strategy.
This includes creation and implementation of content for all our marketing channels (e.g., website, socials etc), ownership of AIMS’ brand and message, from customer communications and collateral to branding and PR.
We are looking for someone who is capable of delivering high-level marketing innovation and at the same time isn’t afraid to being hands on and close to the detail, as the team is very small initially.
- Develop and implement an overarching strategy for our brand and customer engagement.
- Strategy and execution of content for our website, newsletter and relevant social media platforms.
- Creating appropriate sales materials (e.g., content, pitch decks) to support the business development team.
- Advertising and PR campaigns and associated content to generate business leads and brand awareness, and measure ROI.
- Attend industry events and identify speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Data analysis to measure conversions and identify business growth opportunities.
- 5+ years of marketing/ communications experience, preferably in the music or B2B SaaS space.
- Basic understanding of how the music industry operates and AIMS’ key clients.
- Ability to take complex problems and distil them into clear messaging and strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (native-level English is a must).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and projects.
- Ability and will to work independently with a remote global team.
- Ability to take high-level guidance, navigate ambiguity, and execute quickly.
- Proficiency in all relevant to the role software applications suites (e.g., Microsoft, iWork).
- Passionate about music, technology and the bits in between that connect the two.
- A creative person with commercial acumen and business growth mindset.
- Has established relationships across music/tech publications.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience and location.
- Flexible holiday schedule
- The choice of fully remote work or in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Be part of a fantastic, driven team.
- Career development opportunity to increase responsibilities and grow the marketing department.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 5th October 2022.
Music Ally’s next Learn Live webinar will help you understand what’s required for artists to thrive in new international markets!