Location: Prague (HQ) or West/ East Coast USA, UK, Denmark (remote working).
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience and working location.
Reporting to: CEO and Head of Business Development
Closing date: 3rd October 2022
A technology start-up specialising in AI-powered music similarity search and metadata Auto-Tagging solutions for music rights owners and media companies. Our proprietary technology saves clients/users time and enables easy music discoverability by utilising links and audio file-based music search.
Our AI-powered solution revolutionised music search and discoverability and empowers forward-thinking rights owners to better organise and present their catalogues to music users through our diverse range of products and tools.
We have grown exponentially since our launch in 2019, already working with some of the world’s biggest and most forward-thinking music and media companies, including Universal Production Music, Warner Chappell PM, Partisan, Hipgnosis, RTL, Sony and many others.
AIMS is entirely self-funded and profitable, operating as a fully remote team based all over the world.
A hugely exciting opportunity has arisen to join the leadership team at AIMS as Sales Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be joining a truly innovative business which is fundamentally transforming the way music is being discovered across the wider sync industry.
We’re looking for someone to take charge of AIMS’ overall sales management responsibilities through sales forecasting, pipeline management, budgeting, lead generation and leadership of the global business development team.
- Lead an experienced global business development team to achieve sales targets and business goals.
- Manage allocated client accounts.
- Influence and execute AIMS’ commercial objectives.
- Attend key industry events and markets.
- CRM data analysis to measure conversions and identify business growth opportunities.
- 5+ years of sales management experience, preferably in the music or B2B SaaS space.
- Have a strong understanding of how the music industry operates and AIMS’ key client base.
- Extensive budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Extensive CRM knowledge (particularly HubSpot).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (native-level English is a must).
- Comfortable presenting to audiences large and small.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple people and varied projects.
- Ability and will to work independently with a remote global team.
- Passionate about music, technology and the bits in between that connect the two.
- A creative person with commercial acumen and a business growth mindset.
- A personable and communicative influencer who leads with confidence and is passionate about building a solid team who delivers successful work.
- Has established relationships across the global music and content media industries.
- Willing to travel.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience and location.
- Flexible holiday schedule
- The choice of fully remote work or in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Be part of a fantastic, driven team.
- Career development opportunity to increase responsibilities and grow the marketing department.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 5th October 2022.