Music Ally Events bring together the people, ideas, and discussions that build tomorrow’s music business.
Music Ally Connect 2024
January 22, 2024 @ 9:00 am – January 23, 2024 @ 6:00 pm
Music Ally Connect, in association with JKBX and Rimas Publishing, is a new two-day annual international music business conference which takes place on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd January 2024 in London, a recognised hub for the global music industry.
Building on the previous reputation of NY:LON Connect, this is the only high-level industry event to take place in London on an annual basis. It brings together international decision makers from across the industry to connect and discuss the key issues facing the business.
Confirmed conference tracks include:
- AI and music – sponsored by Orfium
- Music and gaming – sponsored by Songtradr
- The future of music publishing: data – sponsored by QwantumRights Solutions Corp. and SACEM
- A greener music industry
- Streaming challenges – fraud and remuneration – sponsored by Beatdapp
- International (featuring Japan and China) – sponsored by Luminate and The Orchard
- The future of video – sponsored by Vevo
- Innovation (featuring the Music Ally SI:X Showcase)
>> You can view Music Ally's previous events in our Event Archive.