Music Ally Events bring together the people, ideas, and discussions that build tomorrow’s music business.
Unlocking International Success: How to Conquer New Music Markets in 2023
June 20 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
In the streaming era, music knows no borders. Listeners across the world have unprecedented access to a vast array of music, and that gives artists and their teams an opportunity to reach previously-untapped markets. But how?
Music Ally’s next Learn Live webinar will help you understand what’s required for artists to thrive in new international markets! We’ll be exploring key questions including:
- How can you determine if your artist is export-ready?
- What analytics will help you decide which territories to focus on?
- How can you execute a highly effective digital marketing campaign abroad?
- How do you create local relevance around the artist in a specific market?
- What role do local partnerships and collaborations play in breaking an artist in a new territory?
The webinar will delve into these and other essential considerations for international expansion, with compelling case studies drawn from various countries and genres, followed by an interactive Q&A session with Music Ally’s experts.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday 20 June 2023 at 5pm BST / 12pm ET / 9am PT. This is a paid webinar, and you can secure your spot via Eventbrite:
Book your ticket now!
For group discounts, bookings, or access to the webinar recording for different time zones, please contact email@example.com.
>> You can view Music Ally’s previous events in our Event Archive.