The Music Ally Learning Hub
Introducing... the Music Ally Learning Hub
Music Ally has launched a brand new Learning Hub for the music industry, with more than 30 modules of certified video content at launch, combined with relevant supporting materials from the rest of Music Ally’s information and insight.
We have been providing training and workshops to the global music business for over ten years now, but Learn.MusicAlly.Com is a new dedicated e-learning platform for the modern music business which brings all of our learning into one place.
Who is this for?
Designed as a flexible online Learning & Development solution for companies and individuals across the music industry, The Hub covers a spectrum of educational needs from induction training through to the most up-to-date digital marketing knowledge and future thinking topics. From students through to CEOs, The Hub has something for anyone anyone looking to grow their knowledge base on today’s industry.Read More
Why learn with us?
We have been training professionals in the music business for years, from major label teams at Universal, Sony and Warner, through to indie labels, managers, artists and many more: we train the best to be the best! Our brand is known for being a trusted, independent source of knowledge and insight for the modern global music industry: our daily news bulletin and reports are relied upon by thousands of senior industry executives, universities, marketing teams and more worldwide.Read More
What do I get out of it?
- Access to over 30 modules of up-to-date content, split into digestible chunks to make learning achievable and flexible – all progress trackable
- Learning via The Music Ally Hub will mean you’re certified by a company that is trusted by the industry
- You will have access to the most up-to-date training available, supported by relevant resources from our archives
What does it cost?
There are two main price points for our online learning Hub:
Full access to all of our courses for one person: $999 (one year)
Individual course bundle: $250 (one month)
(Please note these prices are in US Dollars and subject to VAT in the UK)
You can also buy an individual module topic for a premium price of $99, and access is for one month. Our courses are designed to be done as a set hence it is much better value and makes more sense to pay for full access or a course bundle.Read More
What else do you provide?
Music Ally also still provides:
- Live globally-accessible webinars
- Tailored in-house workshops and masterclasses
- Marketing specialist courses
- Music business induction sessions
- Course materials for Corporate HR
- Curriculum development for music business education
Whether you have a small group or are a HR director looking for a ready made training solution for all your employees, please contact Anthony@musically.com to discuss your learning needs.