Sandbox issue fifty-one: Japan: a digital marketer’s overview
Welcome back to the first issue of Sandbox for 2012. Lead - Japan: a digital marketer’s overview
January 12, 2012
Sandbox issue fifty: The most innovative campaigns of 2011
We asked some leading UK record labels and music companies what they thought was their most successful or innovative digital campaign of 2011 and their responses make up this issue.
December 22, 2011
Sandbox issue forty-nine: Getting the most from your superfans
Getting the most from your superfans – how do you identify and engage with those extra-devoted fans?
December 1, 2011
Sandbox – Issue 48: Getting heard on Spotify
Welcome to Sandbox – Issue 48 This fortnight: – Getting heard on Spotify: our lead looks how digital marketers can use the service to promote their artists and releases in interesting ways – Our Campaigns...
November 17, 2011
Music Ally Report : More than a geek thing
- Lead: EMI and The Echonest - Interview: Drew Larner, CEO of Rdio - Startups: Boom.fm, Playground Sessions and MixPixie - Market profile: Netherlands - Comment: Terry Goetz, ParkVu
November 10, 2011
Sandbox issue forty-seven: Standing out from the crowd on SEO?
SEO, search engine optimisation, Alice Cooper, Justin Bieber, Nirvana and Will Knox, The Green Children, Facebook music sales widget, Getonic - Social music tool, Tracks.by, Google analytics, Repudo, Kwestr
November 3, 2011
Sandbox issue forty-six: Ad nauseam?
Welcome to Sandbox - Issue 46 - Online advertising and what it means for digital music marketers. - Campaign Focus: Nirvana’s Nevermind – 20th anniversary - Tools: MusicStore for Facebook from CD Baby and ChatWithTheBand. -...
October 20, 2011
Sandbox issue forty-five: Taking a measurement on analytics
- Taking a measurement on analytics - Campaigns: Blubrain, Will.I.Am, Zynga, Bitter Ruin - Campaign Focus: Professor Green - Tools: YouTube's Playbook for video success - Feature: RockStar Motel
October 6, 2011
Sandbox issue forty-four: Turning the digital page on music magazines
- Turning the digital page on music magazines - Digital campaigns: Androp, Hatsune Miku, Kasabian, The Pierces, Ministry of Sound, Bon Jovi, Ed Sheeran and Adele - Speculations around Facebook's F8 developer conference -...
September 22, 2011
Sandbox issue forty-two: Will Retail be Lonely This Christmas?
- Will Retail be Lonely This Christmas? - Campaign Focus: Nero Album Preview Arcade - Tools Focus: Memolane and Ed Sheeran - Tools: a round up of handy web apps and tools - Under The Lens: Conor Maynard
August 25, 2011
Sandbox issue forty-one: Tweenage kicks
- Tweenage kicks - Campaigns: Pias. Anand Bhatt, Beady Eye - Tools: Fanrank - How To: Generate your own QR codes - Under The Lens: Amy Winehouse
August 11, 2011