Music Ally SI:X
Music Ally SI:X – in association with Amazon Music, FUGA, PRS For Music, The Raine Group, Reed Smith & Universal Music Group
PLEASE NOTE: SUBMISSIONS FOR MUSIC ALLY SI:X 2022 ARE NOW CLOSED
If you would like to be the first to hear when we open submissions for the next Music Ally SI:X programme, click here and complete the form to register your interest.
Music Ally SI:X is a new global showcase, contest and mentorship support program for early-stage music startups. Held annually, it will select six startups in six categories, with the 36 chosen finalists to be profiled in Music Ally’s Q3 Startups Report.
The SI:X project sponsors will then select a winner in each category, who will be invited to present as part of the NY:LON Connect conference in London in January 2023. They will also benefit from a mentoring program from the supporting sponsors and Music Ally, alongside other business and educational resources.
All successful applicants to Music Ally SI:X will receive complimentary free access to our full subscription business-information service for at least one year, and will also be included in Music Ally’s Startups Database.
Who can apply?
You only need to meet two qualifying criteria to apply to the Music Ally SI:X program:
- Your company must have been founded since 1 January 2017
- Your company headcount should not exceed 200 individuals
Please note that this initiative is aimed at music related startups who are developing new and innovative businesses for the music industry. It’s not aimed at traditional music companies like artist managers, labels, publishers and distributors, or service companies like individual consultants or music agencies. We’re looking for new and innovative ideas whether in terms of technology or business approach.
Please note: the deadline for applications is Tuesday 20th September 2022.
Which category should I apply in?
Please choose the category that fits best from the following list. You can only apply in one category.
- Music Creation & Hardware
- Marketing, Promotion & D2C
- Live, Experiential & Gaming
- Music Education
- Data, Analytics & Tools
- Distribution & Consumption
Benefits of applying:
- Your staff will receive Music Ally’s subscription business-information service (which usually costs £399 / €599 / $599 per head) for free for at least one year.
- Your company will be featured in Music Ally’s Startup Database.
- You may be lucky enough to be selected as one of the Music Ally SI:X finalists or winners!
How to apply
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
To read the full Terms & Conditions please click here.
To read the Press Release please click here.