Music Ally SI:X – in association with Amazon Music, ASCAP Lab, The Raine Group, Red Bull Media House, Reed Smith & Universal Music Group
Music Ally SI:X is a global showcase, contest and mentorship support programme for early-stage music startups. Held annually, it will select six startups in six categories, with the 36 chosen finalists to be profiled in Music Ally’s Q3 Startups Report.
*Please note: applications for 2023 are now CLOSED.*
Congratulations to the winners of Music Ally SI:X 2023!
You can read more about 12on12, Flame2Fame, Masterchannel, Music Tomorrow, StanPass and Tickets For Good in our news story announcing the winners.
The six winners will now present at our Music Ally Connect conference in January 2024, and will receive a mentoring programme from SI:X’s supporting sponsors and Music Ally.
Benefits of applying:
- All successful applicants and their staff will receive Music Ally’s subscription business information service (which usually costs £399 / $599 / €599 per head) for free for at least one year
- You may be lucky enough to be selected as one of the Music Ally SI:X finalists with the subsequent publicity this brings
- You may be lucky enough to be selected as a winner who will benefit from additional publicity and a mentoring programme with our industry partners
Held annually, the contest will select six startups in six categories, with the 36 chosen finalists to be profiles in Music Ally’s Q3 Startups Report.
The SI:X project sponsors will then select a winner in each category, who will be invited to present as part of a conference in London in January 2024. They will also benefit from a mentoring programme from the supporting sponsors and Music Ally, alongside other business and educational resources.
Who can apply?
You only need to meet two qualifying criteria to apply to the Music Ally SI:X program:
- Your company must have been founded since 1 January 2018
- Your company headcount should not exceed 200 individuals
Please note that this initiative is aimed at music related startups who are developing new and innovative businesses for the music industry. It isn’t aimed at traditional music companies like artist managers, labels, publishers and distributors, or service companies like individual consultants or music agencies. We’re looking for new and innovative ideas whether in terms of technology or business approach.
Which category should I apply in?
Please choose the category that fits best from the following list. You can only apply in one category.
- Music Creation & Hardware
- Marketing, Promotion & D2C
- Live, Experiential & Gaming
- Data, Analytics & Tools
- Distribution & Consumption
- Other (anything which doesn’t fit in the above categories)
How to apply:
APPLICATIONS FOR 2023 ARE NOW CLOSED.
To read the full Terms & Conditions please click here.
To read the Press Release please click here.