Sandbox Best Campaigns of 2022: Actionable Insights and Strategies for 2023
Music Ally’s ‘Best Music Marketing Campaigns of the Year Sandbox Report’ is always hotly-anticipated, and one of our flagship annual publications, providing insights into the most innovative music marketing campaigns of the past 12 months. In 2022, we once again received over 200+ campaign submissions with 60 ultimately making the report. Having sifted through this vast amount of campaign info and data, we invite you to join us for our upcoming webinar session, where our team will break down the key learnings from the Report – including from campaigns that didn’t quite make it into the final report but were still incredible:
- How are the best marketing teams teasing their releases?
- Key pre-release and post-release elements
- What were the most effective streaming-focused activations and how did DSP partnerships evolve?
- What are the newest TikTok strategies?
- What were the top community-focused marketing initiatives to activate audiences?
- Which trends are on the rise?
And much more!
It’s the ideal way to ensure your marketing teams get the key learnings from these campaigns and prepare them for 2023. We will present useful cross-campaign insights so you can compare your marketing with what your competitors are doing and to equip teams with actionable takeaways for implementing top music marketing strategies.
It’s taking place on Wednesday 8th February 2023 at 5pm BST / 12pm ET / 9am PT, for one hour, plus Q&A afterwards.
This is a paid webinar: for the booking of individual places please buy via Eventbrite.
For group discounts and bookings or recording access for other timezones, please contact [email protected]