news

Read More

Deal to to sell digital albums alongside gig tickets for more than

Deal to to sell digital albums alongside gig tickets for more than 700 artists.
Read More

Beta launch of Songza music search engine allowing searching,

Beta launch of Songza music search engine allowing searching, listening, rating and compiling songs and sharing playlists
Read More

Launch of a tween-focused mobile music service in partnership with

Launch of a tween-focused mobile music service in partnership with PassAlong
Read More

Launch of a new feature called “Digital Mixtape”: a flashy way to

Launch of a new feature called “Digital Mixtape”: a flashy way to create playlists for Fuzz user’s profiles
Read More

Launch of a new line of Walkman branded music

Launch of a new line of Walkman branded music phones
Read More

Radio

Unit sales of digital radios will reach 32m in 2011, up from 9m in 2006.
Read More

Handsets

Sales of mobile video phones will grow to about $125bn by 2010, from nearly $58bn in 2006. The number of mobile video subscribers will increase from a few million in 2006 to 58.6m in 2010.
Read More

Number of broadband subscribers in the OECD countries increased by

Number of broadband subscribers in the OECD countries increased by 24% to 221m in June 2007, from 178m a year earlier. Broadband subscriptions per 100 inhabitants in the OECD countries grew to 18.8 from 15.1 in the same period...
Read More

In the first 29 days after the launch of the album, 1.2m people

In the first 29 days after the launch of the album, 1.2m people worldwide visited the Radiohead site, with a significant percentage downloading the album. 38% of downloaders paid an average of $6, with the remaining 62% choosing...
Read More

Deal to permit Nokia’s Ovi brand of mobile services on Vodafone Nokia

Deal to permit Nokia’s Ovi brand of mobile services on Vodafone Nokia handsets
Read More

Acquisition of metadata privider All Media

Acquisition of metadata privider All Media Guide
Read More

Launch of an unlimited music service offering 150.000 songs for 3G

Launch of an unlimited music service offering 150.000 songs for 3G subscribers (49-69 Euros a month)